If you’re looking for a unique dining experience with an authentic taste of local cuisine , look no further than Myrtle Beach then click to find out more. With its vibrant food scene, Myrtle Beach is home to some of […]
If you’re looking for a unique dining experience with an authentic taste of local cuisine , look no further than Myrtle Beach then click to find out more. With its vibrant food scene, Myrtle Beach is home to some of the best restaurants in South Carolina. Whether you’re in search of fresh seafood dishes or classic Southern comfort food, you are sure to find something that satisfies your taste buds. Here’s our list of the top 5 restaurants to check out when visiting Myrtle Beach.
From traditional lowcountry cooking to coastal chic cuisine, Myrtle Beach has a dish for everyone. With so many choices, it can be hard to know where to start. To help you find the perfect place to dine, here are some of the best restaurants in Myrtle Beach:
• Soho Restaurant & Bar – Located in Broadway at the Beach, this upscale restaurant offers creative takes on classic cuisine. Enjoy dishes like roasted pork belly or bacon-wrapped scallops in a rustic yet modern atmosphere.
• The Sea Captain’s House – With stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and award-winning seafood dishes, The Sea Captain’s House is one of Myrtle Beach’s most beloved restaurants. Enjoy a meal of local fish and seafood while taking in the stunning views of the Atlantic.
• The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill – Located right on the Intracoastal Waterway, this restaurant offers incredible seafood dishes with an outdoor patio overlooking the water. Relax at one of their outdoor tables and enjoy the tranquil views while enjoying a fresh seafood dish.
• Flamingo Grill – For a truly unique dining experience, visit Flamingo Grill. This restaurant offers a variety of Latin American-inspired dishes in an eclectic atmosphere full of bright colors and lively music. Try their signature burrito or their savory paella for the perfect blend of flavors.
• Flying Fish Public Market & Grill – Located in the heart of Downtown Myrtle Beach, this restaurant features fresh seafood and a lively atmosphere. Enjoy a meal of local fish, clams, oysters, and other varieties from their raw bar while taking in the beautiful views of the city.
The Sea Captain’s House is a classic spot located right on the beach. It has been serving up delicious seafood dishes since 1938 and has become a local favorite over the years. From oysters, clams, and shrimp to crab legs and flounder, this restaurant has it all! Make sure to try their signature dish—crab cakes topped with an herb remoulade sauce—and end your meal with one of their homemade desserts like peach cobbler or key lime pie.
Another great option is Gianni’s Trattoria Italiana. As its name implies, Gianni’s specializes in classic Italian cuisine made from the freshest ingredients. Try one of their handmade pastas like linguine with mussels or ravioli with pesto cream sauce — both are absolutely delicious! For dessert, order their tiramisu — it’s melt-in-your-mouth good! If you’re craving some authentic Lowcountry cuisine, head over to Bovine’s on 17th Avenue North. This quaint little restaurant offers up some of the best Southern cooking around — think hushpuppies and fried green tomatoes as appetizers and shrimp & grits as an entree! And don’t forget to save room for dessert — their sweet potato bread pudding is simply divine! Another great option is Croissants Bistro & Bakery. Located near Broadway at the Beach, this bistro serves up French favorites like quiche lorraine and croque monsieur alongside mouthwatering pastries such as macarons and éclairs.
They also offer lunch specials daily so be sure to check them out! Finally, if you’re in search of a unique dining experience then make sure to visit High Thyme Cuisine & Spirits. This trendy spot serves up modern American fare prepared with traditional techniques while incorporating local flavors into each dish — don’t miss out on their award-winning fried chicken! And be sure to save room for one (or two) of their craft cocktails afterwards — they are simply amazing! Conclusion: With so many delicious options available in Myrtle Beach it can be hard to choose just one place to eat on your next visit! But if you want an authentic taste of regional cuisine then these five restaurants are definitely worth checking out – we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed! Bon Appetit!